Provided solution to meet the needs
An Open Innovation Day is curated by Minalogic for a specific Large Corporation. Throughout this day-long event, the Large Corporation can meet up to 50 innovative SMEs and start-ups providing solutions addressing their unique needs. For startups & SMEs, the Open Innovation Day represents an invaluable opportunity to establish a business relationship with the Large Corporation.
Value proposition for Large Corporations:
- Efficient networking format: opportunity to meet a large number of start-ups and SMEs in a single day
- Targeted sourcing of participants: start-ups and SMEs are handpicked by Minalogic to address the specific needs of the Large Corporation.
- High success rate: an average of 50% of start-ups & SMEs establish a formal business relationship with the Large Corporation after the event
Value proposition for start-ups & SMEs:
- Relationship building: access to key decision makers and opportunity to more deeply understand their corporate strategy
- Business exposure: format of event is designed to support startups & SMEs by showcasing their unique and innovative solutions to key decision makers (e.g., through pitch and B2B meetings)